Terms Of Service
Terms of Service
Classifieds submitted through BlackBizList.com are governed under the following Terms of Service.
- Classifieds may be placed on BlackBizList.com.
- Advertisers must be at least 18 years old to place a classified ad.
- Black Biz List will reject any ad containing words, phrases or items it considers inappropriate or misleading.
- Black Biz List will not approve personal, dating or sexual ads, or public or legal notices on BlackBizList.com.
- Black Biz List reserves the unconditional right to limit or refuse any ads submitted for publication.
- Black Biz List assumes no liability, implied or otherwise, for the content that appears in these ads. All ads are presented “as is.”
- Black Biz List is not responsible for typos, corrections or other modifications in any ad copy that is entered by an online or TV classified advertiser. The person placing the ad assumes full responsibility to ensure accurate presentation of advertising information.
- Once posted, ads will run for 30 days or more based on purchased Ad Pack. Black Biz List reserves the right to determine the run schedule of any ad, and may change the run schedule without notice.
- Black Biz List reserves the right to cancel any ad without notice.
- Multiple copies of any ad will not be published. Online classified ads may not be copied for republication, either online or on paper, without express permission from Black Biz List.
- Black Biz List reserves all rights to any and all online classified ad content published on BlackBizList.com.
- Black Biz List reserves the right to discontinue the online classified advertising service at any time.
- Black Biz List reserves the unconditional right to limit or refuse any ads submitted for publication. Black Biz List reserves the right to refuse ads from parties who, in the judgment of Black Biz List agents, have violated the policies set forth in this policy statement.
- By agreeing to use the service, any online user indicates agreement to abide by the policies as set forth in this policy statement, and furthermore releases Black Biz List from any liability or claims of damage as a result of using this service.
- BlackBizList.com will not knowingly accept any advertising which is in violation of the law or its own terms of service.
For information on online scams visit http://www.ftc.gov/.